Apart from the spectacular beaches and lakes Pacific Palms hosts a fabulous market and is surrounded by National Parks and State Forest ready for you to explore.
Pacific Palms Markets are held on the last Sunday of the month, alongside the Pacific Palms Recreation Club, The Lakes Way. Everything from local homemade produce of fruit and vegetables, local and imported arts and crafts items to new and second-hand goods and clothes are available here. The opening times are from 9am to 1pm.
Market dates to remember:
Last Sunday each month, 9am-1pm; and
additional dates (TBA) at peak holiday periods.
• Booti Booti National Park, The Lakes Way, Pacific Palms (6 mins drive).
• Whoota Whoota Lookout,Wallingat National Park, Wallingat (26 mins drive)
• Grandis' NSW Tallest Tree, Myall Lakes National Park (33 mins drive)
• Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse, Kinka Rd, Seal Rocks (22 mins drive).
• The Great Lakes Food Trail (self drive tour)
• Sandbar & Bushland Golf Course (5 mins).